Wednesday, September 6, 2006

[CRY! CRY! CRY!] We're really down to the tough choices on RockStar: StormNova, and it's all a matter of taste, though there was no way Toby was going home this week. My taste happens to differ from the band's, but it's not my band, and I suspect song selection (another ballad?) played a role in the decision. Still, tonight's evicted novitiate is the first whose band I'd be interested in seeing on tour in the future.

Two questions:

1. If you're going to play "I Want You To Want Me" and even if you're going to punk it out a little, don't you have to get the audience to do all the Live at Budokan chants?

2. I meant to ask this last night: assume for the sake of this question that I've listened to few new bands in the past 3 1/2 years since our daughter was born. Can you explain to me where The Killers fit in the rock pantheon, and what I need to know about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment