Thursday, October 12, 2006

YOU TOO, SHUSHY: Last week, in a comment, I said something I never thought I'd say: there's just too much watchable TV. Even with two dual-tuner DVRs, or perhaps because of the two dual-tuner DVRs, there simply is no way to watch all of the stuff that demands watching. And thus we triage. My cut list, including only shows that I actually gave a chance:
  • TAR. I'll watch if I'm around, but if I miss it, chances are I'll delete before I watch.
  • The Class. I think this is the worst show I've watched this year.
  • Ugly Betty. I hate the garish colors, the fake young-Dennis Quaid-lite editor, the campiness of it all.
  • Friday Night Lights. I like it when I'm watching, but I'm never sad when it's over. May watch; probably won't record.
  • 30 Rock. Okay, I'll probably watch when Runway is gone, but man is Wednesday night a train wreck, even if I save half of it for the weekend.
I know many of you have given up on S60 already. What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment