Tuesday, April 1, 2008

EVEN MICHAEL KORS APPLAUDED: I am so not well-versed in the Dolly Parton songbook, so my comments on Idol are limited tonight.

I know enough to know, Brooke, that when you're singing "Jolene" you're supposed to sound like you care about losing your man to a woman with with flaming locks of auburn hair, ivory skin and eyes of emerald green. And I know enough to know, Syesha, that if you're going to try to scale Whitney's Everest, you have to try to take a different route than she did.

Tops of the night: Young David Archuleta, Michael Johns. Most at risk: Ramiele, Clifford the Crunchy Muppet.

Fienberg: "Way to go, Jason! I wouldn't necessarily have thought the theme song from a movie about a transgender parent's pre-surgery odyssey could be transformed into something perfect for the next Muppet movie, but there it is."

No comments:

Post a Comment