Monday, March 23, 2009

FEATURE REQUEST DEPARTMENT: I'm always interested in seeing what other people are ordering on Amazon, so I check their bestseller list about once a week, but could Amazon introduce filters so I don't have to see the same titles over and over again? In particular, I'd LOVE it if I could have a no-Twilight filter. Currently, on the 100 sellers, 10, including all of the Top 5, are Twilight-related, and Meyer's other novel, The Host, also makes the list. Something that filtered diet books would also be appreciated.

And, since we haven't had this since the holidays--what are you reading now? I'm currently about 2/3 of the way through Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street, which demonstrates the frightening convergence of all major pop culture through the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment