Sunday, April 19, 2009

I CALLED HIM A 'BITCH' BECAUSE IT WAS A BITCH MOVE: We learned that "fowl is fish." We learned that in Chinese school, calligraphy lessons need rapt attention, but they don't teach cormorant calling (and speaking of which, there truly is a Wiki page for everything.) We've finally found a country on the race for which the judges on "do a local dance" mean business. But we didn't see much in the way of skillful or interesting racing.

I was mostly agnostic on the Big Fight issues of this leg -- Luke was more wrong than Jen, I thought, at the clue box altercations. But there was no question in my mind that Margie correctly seized on the laugh/smile from Kisha during Luke's rant -- whether it was from condescension or unintentional discomfort, I'm not sure, but it was there.

Help me out on this: how did the first four teams all arrive in Guilin at night but not find the first route marker until well past dawn? And next week: something we've never seen before in a reality show!

No comments:

Post a Comment