Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM ACES AND EIGHTS: Weird little episode of Heroes. Confirmation of our (and others') speculation about the pixie, one storyline that would have been a lot more fun if not for the spoliers in the previews, and only three heroes (or villains, I guess) using their powers. No First Officer Agent Officer Weiss, no Nathan Petrelli, no Deep Cleaner (tm TwoP), plenty of Ali Larter's gym-toned abs. One question: when Peter and Niki eventually meet, does that mean that Peter is going to develop the temporary super-power of mirror-image blackmail super-sex with his brother?

Which reminds me, at a diner this weekend I saw two women with "Nathan Petrelli for Congress" t-shirts. I am moderately confident that I could have come up with a better campaign slogan than the one printed on the back of the shirts: "I've got nothing to hide."

No comments:

Post a Comment