- Which bombshell's image was painted on the first nuclear bomb tested after WW2?
- In what country was Mata Hari executed?
- What team has won the most NFL championships? (note: not Super Bowls)
- Indianapolis is the second-largest state capital city, based on population. What's first?
- What artist, who would have turned 113 today, painted "The Problem We All Live With"?
Saturday, February 3, 2007
FOILED: So, I headed out again with the remnants of the Hoeffel '04 campaign for our shot at glory in Quizzo Bowl 3. If only we had a former Who Wants To Be A Millionaire stud on our team, we could have placed better than our 6th place (out of 50+ teams), and though we aced the entire "Chicago or Indianapolis?" round ("which was founded on the White River in 1821?"; "which is the home of Kiwanis International?"; "which hosted the first controlled nuclear reaction?"), we could have used some help on the following, each of which we got wrong:
Posted by Adam at 11:44 PM