Friday, May 30, 2008

ROUND 10!!!!!:  All stays the same.  No one has been eliminated in Round 9!

Behind the Speller has made me enchanted with Samia.  She's so...Devil Wears Prada.  She's all fashion-y and into design. She's PROJECT RUNWAY SAMIA!!!  And she spells like a dream...

9:04 pm:  I want to like Tia Thomas.  I want to.  But I can't.  My friend Elizabeth just told me she started a spelling group.  I can't like her. But I wish her well.

9:06 pm:  Surfer Boy was just given a Sanskrit word that I am not even going to try to spell here (oh, okay:  satyagraha) and I'm so worried...NO!  NO!!!!  NO!!!!!!!!!!  He's gone.  Bossy But Cute couldn't even pronounce the word!!  NO!!!!!

Kyle Mou who is tiny and adorable goes out on "lapies".  I'm getting nervous...  

Rose gets "fumagillin" and looks worried.  Dear God, no...

She's mouth-breathing harder than ever...

AND SHE GETS IT RIGHT!!!!

ROCK STAR ROSE!!!!

Bogatyr: from Turkish to Russian.  It worries me.  For Cat's sake. She looks scared and nervous and like she needs help.  She, in fact, asks for help!  Hmmm....

Cat is gone!

(I admit at this point to pausing to eat chicken.  Because of the wine.   I needed the chicken.)

Cat is devastated.  I'm so sad for her....  But I am back!

9:23 pm:  "Parfleche" which is rawhide as of buffalo soaked in lye and removed the hair and dried...  WHO CAN SPELL THESE WORDS?

Jahnavi irritably suggests that the clock is "very pretty" before she sheds a tear (a real live tear) and is eliminated.  I adore her and believe she is the next powerful woman on the planet...

No comments:

Post a Comment