- He is not a Yankee.
- He should be a Yankee.
- Why build your team around a Cy Young-winner whom you just signed to a contract extension and who has been with your organization since he was 16 years old and who has established a rapport with your fans?
- When you could build your team around a bunch of 20-year-olds who might be really good in four or five years?
- When they would be ripe for you to trade them to the Yankees?
- It would be good for baseball.
- Because what is good for 200 miles of I-95 is good for baseball.
- And Seattle is not a baseball town anyway. Something something coffee grunge rain Microsoft funny joke! You have not heard this one before!
- So it's a deal, right?
Monday, March 14, 2011
WHAT CAN I DO TO GET YOU TO BUY THIS CAR TODAY? Why the Mariners should trade Felix Hernandez, by a bunch of national columnists:
Posted by Isaac Spaceman at 3:31 PM