- Dwayne Wade tops AI and LeBron on the list of the NBA's best-selling jerseys.
- Kanye West's Late Registration tops both Rolling Stone's and Spin's list of the best CDs of 2005, beating out the Rolling Stones and MIA, respectively, for the honors.
- A list of 42 Songs, of which I can vaguely recall the tune of one ("So Long and Thanks for All the Fish" from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy), are in the running for the Best Original Song Oscar.
- Paris Hilton tops PETA's worst dressed list, while Kate Moss tops Coke Fiend Magazine's list of the Best Dressed Women in the World.
- U2 tops the list of the highest grossing tours of 2005, edging The Eagles and Neil Diamond.
- ESPN Classic is putting together a list of 20 Greatest Sports Performances of All-Time. You can let your voice be heard here, but it's got to be Wilt's 100, no?
- England's digital music video channel The Box named "Thriller" the greatest video of all time. The channel also recently picked Lionel Richie's sublime "Hello" as the worst video of all time.