Wednesday, October 4, 2006

TONIGHT, TONIGHT, I'M WATCHING LOST TONIGHT: Isaac has taken a look backward, but tonight we look forward. Remember a year ago, when the season 2 premiere of Lost turned the entire series upside down with the oft-cited brilliant selection of "Make Your Own Kind of Music" as the backdrop for the seemingly-a-flashback-but-actually-real-island-time introduction of Desmond and the hatch? I trust you'll recognize my high praise for all things Lost when I tell you that I'll be watching to see how Season 3 begins -- Cosmo Baby's mood permitting -- in real time.

Feel free to use this thread for running commentary regarding Lostaways, Others, Shivering Guys Looking for Electromagnetic Disturbances, or anything else you feel like commenting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment