Sunday, July 6, 2008

CHERRY CHAPSTICK? In today's Philadelphia Inquirer, Dan DeLuca reviews the contenders for the most memorable song of the summer of 2008. As you may recall, we did something similar last summer (I think in the end, you'd have to give last summer's award to Rihanna for "Umbrella").

Frankly, I think July 6th is way to early too debate this subject (last year we discussed this in early August). If forced to vote today, I'd have to pick Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl," which tops the Billboard Hot 100 at the moment. Note that I'm not saying that it's necessarily my favorite song this summer. but I seem to hear it semi-constantly and it will remind me of this summer in the future.

Among the songs DeLuca lists, I like:

What about you guys? What is the most memorable song of the summer of 2008 so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment