Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ALSO, THE 76ERS NEED TO SAW OFF THEIR RIGHT ARM (IGUODALA) TO SAVE THEIR FUTURE:  He has more titles than Shaquille O'Neal, but can Kobe Bryant surpass the Big Aristotle's record for most interesting film metaphor applied to basketball teammates, achieved in 2005 with his comparison of Penny Hardaway, Dwyane Wade and Bryant to the Corleone brothers?  Perhaps he has, in discussing Pau Gasol last night:
When I'm out there being aggressive and doing my thing, he needs to follow suit and just be just as aggressive which is hard for him because it's kind of against his nature. But I think tonight was a good step. Even when he was in Memphis and he was the go-to guy, he was always very nice. Very white swan. I need him to be black swan.

1 comment:

  1. JIM BELL8:51 AM

    It is always gratifying when someone from my alma mater demonstrates for the world the quality of the education we received there at LMHS.

    ReplyDelete