Wednesday, October 10, 2012

TURNPIKE EXIT 2:  I watched both episodes of Made In Jersey, in large part because of residual affection for Janet Montgomery from Human Target and because they used my office building extensively as an exterior and interior location in the pilot, which means I'm decidedly unshocked that it's the first casualty of the fall season (and barring a complete tank by one of the CW shows, likely the quickest cancellation in terms of number of episodes).  Given how rapturous CBS was about Montgomery at upfronts, though, I expect her to be their new Alex O'Loughlin/Simon Baker, which means she should be on a procedural next fall.  (NCIS: UK, perhaps?)

4 comments:

  1. Jordan9:46 PM

    If a show is canceled, and I hadn't heard of it, was it on CBS?


    They shot a sequence on season five of the Wire in my neighborhood, on my street (spoiler alert: they're still in Baltimore), and I always regretted that you couldn't see my building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While we all saw it coming, it's no fun to be cancelled. There are some good people working on this show and it's not the best time of year to be set out on the curb. Think good thoughts for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosy and Cosh10:01 AM

    Just wanted to say that the idea of a CBS procedural set outside the U.S. is quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the NCIS shows pretty regularly feature episodes set largely or entirely overseas, even if they're filmed in LA.

    ReplyDelete