- Fill balloons with copies of Call of Juarez and pay people to swallow them and cross the border
- Hire a spokesmodel to wear a suit of branded balloons and strip them off by popping them, combining the retro-seductive art of burlesque with America's second-most-popular PTSD trigger
- Use them to make farting noises; these farting noises are brought to you by THQ
- Hand two balloons to potential customer; when both of customer's hands are occupied, punch him in the face and shout "our prices will knock you out!"
- Build a balloon raft and row it into the bay to retrieve balloons from last promotion
Thursday, March 3, 2011
RASPBERRY VERSUS POP POP! Five uses of balloons in video game promotions that are better than THQ's stupid stunt yesterday:
Posted by Isaac Spaceman at 12:26 PM