Thursday, January 21, 2010

THE WORLD IS WAITING, AT LEAST IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR NEXT DESTINATION ON A MAP: We have 11 new teams for our next Race. As previously reported, we get former Miss Teen South Carolina and her boyfriend as part of the obligatory "Dating/Models" team, and a pair of Big Brother alumni. Also, we have a female dating couple, "Brothers/Cowboys," a pair of undercover cops, "Moms/Attorneys," a pro baseball coach and his daughter, and I believe our first "Grandmother/Granddaughter" pair. The official CBS site has video and pictures along with a new TAR logo.

6 comments:

  1. Heather K4:38 PM

    I am going to say that unless they turn out to be racist jerks, I am all for this team brothers/cowboys.  But in full disclosure in my cowgirl youth I did have the PRCA shirtless dudes (or whatever it was called) calendar on my wall.  But I also had an FFA jacket embroidered with my name, so it kind of all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Rhodies in one race?  Where's Mrs. Spacewoman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. spacewoman5:55 PM

    Mrs. Spacewoman cannot believe that moms/attorneys is now taken--dammit!!  That was my hook!  I've been planning to run this as moms/attorneys with my friend Lisa for the last 6 years.  And I had it all worked out how we were going to be all obnoxious about not telling anyone else that we were attorneys in the hopes that they would think we were just some sweet clueless moms.  Now I'm going to be stuck running it with isaac, which would be fun except that I'm worried I might turn out to be a bit of a Hadyn to his Aaron under stress.  Is interracial married lawyer couple as interesting as moms/attorneys?

    But, you know, hooray for Rhode Islanduhs.  I'm probably related to them in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genevieve6:00 PM

    Rooting for the moms/attorneys and the Rhode Islanduhs.  I'm gonna have to watch each episode eating a grinder and drinking a cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:15 PM

    You know what, buy Wifi jammer to disable all spy devices in your room or office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:39 AM

    What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete