- That is one front-loaded first stanza in terms of contemporary talent.
- Why so sad, Sam Smith?
- I like that they changed Bono's line. I don't like what they changed it to.
- As long as you're changing lyrics, this isn't a hunger crisis and we're not trying to Feeeeed the wooorrrrld, so why not use "heal the world"?
- There are three fewer members of Kool and the Gang than in the original.
- Indeed, would it have killed them to invite Sting? George Michael? (Were they that busy, what with the inevitably doomed seafaring musical and whatever Michael's working on?)
- Band Aid 20 is worse.
Monday, November 17, 2014
SEVEN IMMEDIATE REACTIONS TO THE NEW #BANDAID30 SINGLE: To which you can listen here, annotated here:
Posted by Adam at 12:45 PM