Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A CUP OF KINDNESS? ANYBODY HAVE A CUP OF KINDNESS NOW? Hey, whoops, there was an episode of HIMYM last night, and we keep forgetting to get to it. Sepinwall thought the Marshall-Lily stuff rang true but didn't like the Ted-Barney plot. I was mildly amused by some, not all, of the Barney stuff but continue to be put off by Marshall and Lily's schmoopiness. I am a little creeped out that Ted, who is now nearing 30 (?) and is not a cartoon superhero like Barney, is hitting on 20-year-olds. I doubt that the marching band, even the Arizona Tech marching band, looks like that. I found Hannigan's pregnancy distracting and the prominent featuring of Smulders's two-calzones-nailed-to-a-coat-rack baby bump (under a tight sweater and pants) an unusual choice by the wardrobe department. I believe that David Cook could make a version of Auld Lang Syne on which Spacewoman would gladly spend $1.29.

That's all I've got. Commence your Big Bang Theory threadjack now.

No comments:

Post a Comment